Antminer S9 14TH/s
1. Click here for specifications and other information on the Antminer S9 14TH/s.
2. Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order because, for this batch, the shipping address cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4.The shipping for this batch of Antminer S9 14TH/s will start on a first-order-first-ship basis on 20 November 2017 for orders that CryptoBazar has received full payment for. We advise you to research and prepare in advance for the customs’ clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
5. Please select the APW3++ power supply near the “Add to Cart” button on this webpage if you would like to purchase the PSU along with your miner Antminer S9 14TH/s.
6. If you do not select the PSU above, you will need an ATX PSU. CrytoBazar recommends the APW3++ for both the S9 and T9 miners. It cannot power more than one miner. The new batch of the PSU will be available soon and we will inform buyers of this S9 batch by email when the PSU batch is ready.
7. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
8. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 10x PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
- Hash Rate – 11.5TH/s, 12.5TH/s, 13TH/s, 13.5TH/s & 14TH/s, depending on batch. Variation of ±5% is expected
- Power Consumption – 1127W (11.5TH/s batch), 1225W (12.5TH/s batch), 1274W (13TH/s batch), 1323W (13.5TH/s batch), 1372W (14TH/s batch) (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU,93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp). Expected discrepancy of +10%
- Power Efficiency – 0.098 J/GH +10% at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Rated Voltage – 11.60 ~13.00V
- Chip quantity per unit – 189x BM1387
- Dimensions – 350mm(L) x 135mm(W) x 158mm(H)
- Cooling – 2x 12038 fans; Front fan: 6000rpm, Rear fan: 4300rpm
- Operating Temperature – 0°C to 40°C
- Network Connection – Ethernet
- Frequency – Automatically set
1. The shipping cost, custom charges and taxes (if any) are not included in the retail price shown above.
2. Please fill your desired quantity, shipping address and select your preferred shipping service while placing an order to learn the shipping cost to your shipping address.
3. Special Provision: Order cancellation or refund request will not be entertained for this batch by CrytoBazar. We advise you to make any payment only after careful consideration.
Please do not place your order with anyone or anybody claiming to be an official CrytoBazar representative over email or Skype. It can be a scam and your confirmed order may never be delivered in such cases. CrytoBazar is neither responsible for nor offers any kind of compensation in such cases.
NOTE: The price of bitcoin mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables like the BTC/USD exchange rate, the bitcoin network difficulty, or the expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored.
1. A 120-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on CrytoBazar’s website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from CrytoBazar. Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the CrytoBazar warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from CrytoBazar first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with CryptoBazar’s instructions.
6. CryptoBazar will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to email@example.com within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
8. CryptoBazar does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
There are no discounts available for this batch.