- Hash Rate504MH/s. A variation of +/- 5% is expected.
- Power Consumption800W +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- Power Efficiency1.6J/MH +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- DC Voltage Input11.60 ~ 13.00V
- Chip TypeBM1485 ASIC chip
- Chip quantity per unit288 chips on four hashing boards, 72 chips on one hashing board
- Dimensions352mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 187.5mm (h)
- Operating temperature0°C – 40°C
- Network connectionEthernet
Notes Antminer L3+
1. Click here for specifications and other information on the Antminer L3+.
2. Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order because, for this batch, the shipping address cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4. The shipping for this batch is expected to start on a first-order-first-ship basis after 24 November for orders that received full payment for.
6. You will need an ATX PSU with at least 9 six-pin PCIE connectors. There are 2 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and both need to be connected to the PSU for the hashing board to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board.
7. We recommends the new PSU that is especially designed for the Antminer L3+ and will be available to purchase after 20 June 2017 with shipping start date before that of this Antminer L3+ batch.
8. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 9 PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
1. A 120-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on CryptoBazar’s website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from CryptoBazar. Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the CryptoBazar warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from CryptoBazar first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with CryptoBazar’s instructions.
6. Cryptobazar will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
8. Cryptobazar does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.